Thursday, August 11, 2011

Video of the day..


Alright so you'd probably be better off to just peep these videos straight from twsnow.com since that's where I'll probably hijack them from the most, but this one is important for a couple reasons... Check it out and find out why after the jump...


WINTER IS COMING....Go ahead, hate me, I said it. But guess what, if we get as much precipitation this winter as we have this summer, it's gonna be dumping every weekend. Snow Snow Snow and more Snow. If you work construction, I'm sorry. If you live in an area of Edmonton (which includes most of it) that doesn't handle clearing snow from roads/sidewalks very well, I'm sorry. If you're like me and you've been itching to pull your boots and board out from the closet, strap in and bomb through some stashes, I am happy to say that there's a winter storm warning for this Saturday!

Watch the following video to find out what the hell I'm talking about!


WINTER STORM WARNING VIDEO

Coming up on August 13 (Saturday) the Burton New Zealand Open of Snowboarding will be taking place along with a worldwide launch of the new Burton 2012 line up of equipment and swag.

It's a pretty big deal for them to drop an entire line-up all on a single day across the world, but its going to make for one hell of a storm and you can get in on it right here in Edmonton at The Easy Rider snow and skate shop on 106 Street in Edmonton. Check them out here: http://www.theeasyrider.com/palladium/

Alright, that's enough shameless promotion for today. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment