Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ooops...


I forgot about this for a little while it seems.. A lot of things have been on the go lately, but as winter approaches (yes, I said it), some of my projects are slowing down and I'm spending more time around the house with time to do things like update my blog.

In order to keep things brief, I'll give you a quick rundown on what's been happening in my life in the past couple of months and then get right into the thick of what's to come.

Wasworkingatthepintoffwhytewhenigotajoboffertoworkatbacksidetoursthisupcomingseasontookthejobitsdownthestreetquitthebarlookingforanewplacetolivealsoboughtamotorcycleawhilebackthativebeenworkingonturningintoacaferaceritsfunbuttakesalotoftimeohwellimreallyexcitedtobeworkingwithbacksidetoursitsgoingtobeafantasticseasonofgreatlinesandgoodtimesandlearningandmeetingnewfriends.

With that being said, look out for a lot more updates to come as I pass the time in the office while it's still slow before our booking season really starts to ramp up. Once the season is up and going, expect to see a lot of weekend updates with snowboarding pictures, video, stories, and of course some good old fashioned debauchery that can only be associated with a ski trip.

For now, feast your eyes on this glorious piece of snowboarding video:

No comments:

Post a Comment