Thursday, November 18, 2010

Marmot Opening Day

Made it out to Marmot on Saturday for their opening day. It was a blast. Having only been to Fernie once since moving to Edmonton three years ago and never snowboarded in the mountains otherwise, it was great to see another part of the Rockies and even though the conditions weren't amazing, we had a great day of snowboarding.

I took my camera, but neglected to take any real photos, so I've posted a couple for you to check out after the jump. Try to disregard the awful stitch job on the panorama, as it was done with my iPhone and no photoshop program to touch anything up and stitch it properly. I was just thrilled to be in the mountains, bombing hills without a care in the world once again. It's gonna be a great winter.




No comments:

Post a Comment