Thursday, November 18, 2010

We're all factory workers.

So I've been trying to come up with a five-year plan for myself. Well, to be honest, I've been trying to come up with a two or a three-year plan for myself, because I feel like I've been lacking a lot of creative direction lately. After months of staring at post secondary institution websites, realizing I don't meet a bunch of academic requirements, and then realizing that it's silly to try and base what I want to do with my life around what institutions think I CAN do, I've started to get a little more than frustrated with our education system. Even more so I've been getting frustrated with the price of our education system.

Today a friend of mine led me to an interesting video about how we're educated in North America and why our system works the way it does. I think it's a must watch video. Check it out after the jump.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment